Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Improve Immune System, Enhance Natural Healing Processes, and Much More
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy at Hyperbaric Centers of Texas provides a multitude of incredible benefits for all types of health concerns. With an attentive staff, a safe hyperbaric chamber, and a relaxing atmosphere, it’s easy to achieve these benefits while remaining comfortable. Outside of this list, HBOT treatments also target specific health concerns such as emergency conditions, carbon monoxide poisoning, neurological conditions, orthopedic conditions, sports injury, and more.
Benefits from hyperbaric oxygen therapy include, but are not limited to:
- Increased oxygen concentration 10 to 15 times that of regular air
- Enhancing the body’s natural healing process
- Providing oxygen to areas with compromised blood flow
- Assisting in the growth of new blood vessels
- Enhanced formation of collagen and new tissue growth
- Improved immune system response
- Facilitating cellular detoxification
- Improved brain cell function
- Restoring oxygen to depleted tissues and cells
- Assisting with impaired circulation
- Reduced swelling, inflammation, bruising, infection, scarring, and recovery time from surgery and injury
- Enhanced white blood cells’ ability to destroy bacteria and fungi
- Creating an unfavorable environment for anaerobic bacterium to live
- HBOT reawakens the dormant neurons that are alive but not functioning in and around the injured tissues of the brain.
- A common link exists among children with autism and chronic inflammation of areas of the brain and intestinal tract. The anti-inflammatory effects of hyperbaric oxygen make it an attractive treatment option for autism.
- 79% of autistic children improved on many levels including communication, cognition, and motivation after HBOT treatment.
To learn more or to schedule hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment in Dallas, call (972) 238-7333 or contact us online.